slideshow

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Stuff!

Have been painting like crazy!
Italian Poppies triptych, 12x12 inches overall, each panel 4x12x1 3/8 inches acrylic on canvas
This triptych (three panels), Italian Poppies was fast and easy to do. I may develop this into a class. Each panel is 4x12 inches and they are painted on the sides, also. This is not any specific landscape, just a general impression of the area around Force.
Italian Poppies view of painted edges
Here they are at an angle, so you can see the sides.

I realized that I had never posted this one, painted last fall after I got home from Italy. I did this one from a photo I took the day we were painting at Monte Falcone. Everyone else painted this view on location. I turned around and painted the church behind us.
The View from Monte Falcone acrylic on canvas, 18x24 inches

This is Lavender Iris 11x14 inches, acrylic on canvas. This is from a photo I took of my aunt's garden a few years ago. The early morning sun highlighting the blossoms.
Lavender Iris 11x14 inches, acrylic on canvas

Whew, that's a lot, but there is even more, I have a pile of rocks on the paint table, maybe I'll get a pic of them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment