slideshow

Sunday, January 9, 2011

High Desert Humane Society


Today was a beautiful day so I went over to downtown Globe and worked on the store front for the High Desert Humane Society's new Boutique.
The front of the building, with the sign up.

The corner of the building. The door is at the side of the building.























                                                                                                                                                               


















I added a sign post to the corner to help direct people to the entrance.



The first of several animals to be added.



















The dog and cat are not finished yet. These animals will not have a lot of fine detail because the brick surface of the building is very rough  and there is no way I can get all the fine hairs put in that I normally do when I am painting animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment