slideshow

Monday, February 14, 2011

What to do now?

Now that my 30 cat challenge is finished, the question is, what to do next? I was sick over the weekend, so right now the order of business is to rest and recharge. In the meantime I've added some new products to my Zazzle store and updated my website.

At the end of the month I will be attending the Creative Paint convention in Las Vegas. This will be my first time attending, mostly to get the feel of how things are done. I would like to teach classes there. To teach at the 2012 convention the packet has to be turned in before mid-March. So that is another thing I need to work on.

In addition the studio needs some cleaning up, sorting out and rearranging. I need more light in there too. Hope everyone is having a joyous Love filled Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment