slideshow

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Giraffe Cabinet & more Sachmo

My house has become overwhelmingly cluttered, so I have been challenging myself to get some of it cleared out of here, I need some space! I have a lot of UFO's (UnFinished Objects) laying about. I decided I needed to work on the biggest three of them. So today I picked the one that needed the least amount of work to be finished, the Giraffe Cabinet. All it needs now is some clear seal and then it will be on it's way to Hill Street Mall.

Giraffe Cabinet
I also worked on Sachmo a bit this morning. For some reason just don't seem to be able to get him to look right.
Sachmo, 18x24 acrylic on canvas, work in progress

3 comments:

  1. oh wow your cabinet is gorgeous and loving Sachmo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First the cabinet is amazing! Second, Sachmo is fantastic....His eyes draw you in. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Actually i have been having trouble with his muzzle and couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally realized there wasn't enough space between the bottom of his nose and his jaw, had the shape all wrong, so it's been painted over, again! will work on him some more and post another pic later. I'm almost done with the clear seal on the cabinet then I'll take it over to the shop.

    ReplyDelete