slideshow

Friday, January 29, 2016

Paint Party Friday & Colour Me Positive

Colour Me Positive Challenge

I worked on my week 4 Colour Me Positive challenge, including the not very good self portrait. I play a game sometimes, going through the alphabet and thinking of a positive and good feeling word for each letter. That is what all the writing is in the background, I went through the alphabet two or three times.  I can tell tho that I am not in as good feeling a place as I was a few years ago, by the words that come to mind. (I don't always use the very first word that comes up). Acrylic background, everything else is color pencil. I'm linking up to Paint Party Friday, hop on over and see some great art from all around the world.



Rustic wood signs






I also made a few rustic wood signs. The laundry signs were by request and I will make some others to sell. The chicken signs were for me, but again, I am going to make more for sale.

The are made of old oak pallet wood and acrylic paints, then clear sealed.



12 comments:

  1. Love those wooden signs, especially the chicken one, and your art journaling is fantastic - what a wonderful page. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat wooden signs. I love the background of your self portrait journal pages. Your sketch of you is great too. (Don't know if it resembles you or not since your profile photo is feline.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful art journal page and your signs are all super too!
    Happy PPF
    oxo Patty #47

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wood signs caught my eye right away. They look great! And I like your journal page, too. I must try that alphabet word thing. I love having positive words in my journals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic art! Lovely wood signs and I really like your self portrait with the positive words. So wonderful! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful journal page , and I love your signs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful color and lettering! So sorry to hear you are not feeling as well as you might. I think the self-portrait looks terrific in the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful journal pages love the colours, and gorgeous signs! Well done!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your signs. Especially about the chickens. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those signs!! The chickens--so funny!! And I do love your color me positive challenge drawing--so good. I like the font you drew also. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your wood signs attract a lot of attention. I love this combination of colors, they look so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Usually, I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man. Best article I have ever read

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete